Slash™ 4X4 VXL Brushless 4WD TQi™ 2.4GHz RTR
Fast and fun – with 4-wheel drive!
The Traxxas Slash VXL 4X4 Brushless 4WD TQi 2.4GHz RTR brings all the full-throttle excitement of short-course racing to a brushless-powered RTRs! Exciting features include a Velineon 3500kV brushless motor, a waterproof VXL-3s brushless ESC and the TQi 2.4GHz radio system.
- Traxxas TQi™ DSS 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link™, a digital high-torque micro servo, 30-model memory, a 5-channel receiver with telemetry ports and fail-safe. A Docking Base (sold separately) allows the user's iPhone or iPod touch (with the Traxxas Link App installed, must be purchased separately) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition graphical interface featuring Real-Time Telemetry, Customizable Dashboards, Steering/Throttle Expo, Steering/Braking Dual Rate, Servo Reversing, Endpoint Adjustment, plus Profile Customization and Sharing.
- Painted ProGraphix® body.
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with progressive rate springs.
- Patented Torque-Control™ slipper clutch.
- Revo®-spec sealed silicone-filled diffs.
- Long-travel suspension.
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver.
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft.
- Heavy-duty 0.2 in. (4 mm) steel turnbuckles.
- C-hub axle carriers.
- Precision high-quality hex hardware.
- Licensed BF Goodrich® Mud Terrain™ T/A® tires with foam inserts.
- 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell 3000mAh NiMH battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector.
- Battery charger.
Length: 22.4 in (568 mm) Width: 11.7 in (296 mm) Height: 8.4 in (214 mm) Front/Rear Track: 11.7 in (296 mm) Ground Clearance: 2.5 in (63.5 mm) Requirements: iPhone® or iPod touch® with downloaded Traxxas Link app (to control telemetry data and more) – optional, TQi Docking Base – optional, 4 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636