Traxxas® 1/16 E-Revo® VXL Brushless TSM 4WD RTR
Now with Traxxas Stability Management!
The 1/16 E-Revo VXL may be scaled down, but its power isn’t! It’s been updated with a TQ 2.4GHz radio system for superior control. Other highlights include a Velineon 380 brushless motor, waterproof VXL-3s brushless ESC, four ProGraphix body styles, a Power Cell NiMH battery with iD and a 2A DC peak detecting fast charger. Best of all, this monster comes ready to be unleashed and it’s equipped with the all new Traxxas Stability Management system!
Specifications:Length: 12.9 in (328 mm) Width: 9.4 in (239 mm) Height: 4.6 in (117 mm) Front/Rear Track: 9.4 in (239 mm) Wheelbase: 7.9 in (202 mm) Ground Clearance: 1.7 in (43 mm) Requirements: 4 “AA” batteries
- 0.1” (2 mm) thick nylon composite bathtub chassis.
- Four-wheel drive.
- Velineon® 380 brushless motor with Neodymium magnets, sintered rotor, high-rpm ball bearings and 0.13” (3.5 mm) gold-plated bullet connectors.
- Waterproof VXL-3m™ brushless ESC with reverse, Training Mode™, 2S-3S low-voltage detection and High-Current Connector.
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system with a waterproof digital high-torque steering servo and a waterproof receiver box.
- Painted and trimmed ProGraphix® body with factory-applied decals.
- Power Cell NiMH battery with iD™.
- 2A DC peak detecting fast charger.
- GTR™ oil shocks.
- Revo®-spec, rocker-actuated long-travel inboard suspension with telescoping universal joint shafts.
- Steering arm with spring-loaded servo protection.
- Ball bearing-equipped transmission with adjustable slipper clutch.
- 45-tooth spur gear.
- 28-tooth, 48-pitch stock pinion gear. Optional “speed pinion” also included for 50+ mph operation with second NiMH battery and series adapter or one 2S-3S LiPo battery (not included).
- Sealed, silicone-filled planetary gear differentials.
- Black chrome front bumper.
- 1.8” (46 mm) wide, 3.2” (82 mm) diameter multi-terrain tires with foam inserts.
- 1.5” (38 mm) wide, 2” (51 mm) diameter Gemini 5-spoke black chrome wheels with 0.5” (12 mm) hex.
- Non-adjustable caster/toe-in.
- Adjustable camber
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.