Rustler® VXL Brushless TQi™ 2.4GHz RTR
Stadium truck superiority!
Declare stadium truck superiority with the Rustler VXL Brushless TQi 2.4GHz RTR! Equipped with a Velineon 3500kV brushless motor, VXL-3s brushless ESC, TQi 2.4GHz radio system, Alias 2.8" tires and All Star 5-spoke wheels.
- 0.1" (2 mm) thick fiber composite tub chassis.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with a waterproof, digital high-torque steering servo.
- Painted ProGraphix® body with factory-applied decals and rear wing.
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with powder-filled white springs.
- Magnum 272™ single-speed transmission with hardened steel gears and ball bearings.
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch with semi-metallic pads and heat-dissipating finned aluminum alloy pressure plates for smooth linear engagement and consistent traction control.
- Bellcrank steering with laydown servo placement and servo saver. Front steering spindles come with rubber-sealed bearings.
- Live axle, centered kingpin front suspension.
- Adjustable steering tie rods with Jato®-style steel turnbuckles and heavy-duty rod ends.
- Planetary gear differentials with hardened steel gears.
- Sealed gearbox.
- Front black plastic bumper.
- 2.8" (70 mm) wide, 4.4" (111 mm) diameter Alias ribbed tires.
- 2.8" (70 mm) wide, 4.4" (111 mm) diameter Alias step pin rear tires with foam inserts.
- 2.8" (70 mm) All Star 5-spoke black chrome wheels.
- Non-adjustable camber tie rods.
- Power Cell 2S 3300mAh LiPo battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector.
- 2S-3S balancing LiPo charger.
Length: 16.7 in (424 mm) Width: 12.6 in (320 mm) Height: 6.7 in (170 mm) Wheelbase: 11.6 in (294 mm) Weight (approx.): 3.3 lb (1,500 g) Requirements: 4 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment