Traxxas® Slash 4X4 Ultimate TSM Brushless 4WD RTR
Now with Traxxas Stability Management!
The Slash 4X4 Ultimate redefines performance with a low-CG chassis, extreme brushless power, 4WD, NiMH battery power and Traxxas Stability Management (TSM). The result is a low center of gravity design that allows the Velineon brushless power to be channeled into the track with superior traction, resulting in harder launches and faster lap times.
Specifications:Length: 22.36 in (568 mm) Width: 11.7 in (296 mm) Height: 8.4 in (214 mm) Front/Rear Track: 11.65 in (296 mm) Requirements: 4 “AA” batteries
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM).
- Low CG Nylon composite chassis.
- Four wheel shaft drive.
- Traxxas TQi radio.
- Traxxas Velineon VXL-3S ESC.
- Traxxas Velineon 3500kV motor.
- 54-tooth, 32 pitch spur gear.
- 13-tooth pinion gear.
- Traxxas Power Cell 8.4V 7-Cell 4200mAh iD™ NiMH battery.
- 4A DC peak detecting fast charger.
- Painted and trimmed body.
- Front and rear composite bumpers.
- High-capacity GTR shocks.
- C-hub suspension with front and rear sway bars.
- Ball bearing transmission with adjustable Torque-Control slipper clutch.
- Revo-spec sealed silicone filled planetary gear type differentials.
- Rubber sealed ball bearings.
- Adjustable caster/toe-in.
- Adjustable camber.
- MS1 racing compound 2.6” tires with foam inserts.
- Beadlock-style split spoke wheels.
- Dual bellcrank steering.