Summit 4WD TQi™ 2.4GHz RTR
Featuring cutting-edge TQi control!
Think you're tough? Wait until you see the Summit 4WD TQi 2.4GHz RTR! Features include a cutting-edge TQi 2.4GHz radio system, a Titan 775 10T motor, a waterproof and LiPo-compatible EVX-2 ESC, a two-speed tranny, remote locking diffs, Canyon AT tires and Geode wheels.
- Fiber-composite tub chassis with composite center skidplate shield, scalable battery compartments, quick-release battery doors and cooling vents.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Titan® 775 10T motor with fan-cooled armature.
- Waterproof, EVX-2™ ESC with forward/reverse and patent-pending Training Mode™, plus Traxxas High-Current Connectors.
- Traxxas TQi™ DSS 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link™, a digital high-torque micro servo, 30-model memory, a 5-channel receiver with telemetry ports and fail-safe. A Docking Base (sold separately) allows the user's iPhone or iPod touch (with the Traxxas Link App installed, must be purchased separately) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition graphical interface featuring Real-Time Telemetry, Customizable Dashboards, Steering/Throttle Expo, Steering/Braking Dual Rate, Servo Reversing, Endpoint Adjustment, plus Profile Customization and Sharing.
- Painted and trimmed Lexan® body includes a functional, tube-style ExoCage™ body system.
- GTR™ oil shocks feature hard-anodizing outside, a non-stick coating inside and titanium nitride shafts.
- Sealed pivot ball suspension with ultra-long travel arms.
- Dual-servo bellcrank steering.
- Lighting system includes ten LEDs and a chassis-mounted wiring harness.
- Brushless-ready, two-speed transmission with metal center idler gear and remote shifting (high-low mode with ultra-low high-torque 75:1 first gear and faster 25:1 second gear).
- Front/rear T-Lock™ remote locking differentials can be controlled from the TQi transmitter.
- Waterproof radio box.
- 0.7" (17 mm) splined aluminum hubs.
- 7" (179 mm) diameter, 3.8" (96.5 mm) wide Canyon AT™ tires with foam inserts and angular lugs for high traction.
- 3.8" (96.5 mm) wide Geode™ wheels with 0.7" (17 mm) hex and removable beadlock-style sidewall protectors.
- Adjustable toe-in.
- Non-adjustable camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.
- Two 7-cell Power Cell 3000mAh NiMH batteries.
Length: 22 in (560 mm) Width: 18.6 in (472 mm) Height: 10.2 in (260 mm) Weight: 10.9 lb (5 kg) Wheelbase: 14.8 in (376 mm) Ground Clearance: 4.2 in (107 mm) Requirements: iPhone® or iPod touch® with downloaded Traxxas Link app (to control telemetry data and more) – optional, TQi Docking Base – optional, 4 "AA" batteries Requires: Battery charger, compatible with 7-cell NiMHs
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636