Jato 3.3 Nitro TQi 2.4GHz RTR
Brutally fast, now with TQi 2.4GHz control!
The Traxxas Jato 3.3 Nitro TQi 2.4GHz RTR is now equipped with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system, allowing you virtually unlimited control and customization. Just attach the included docking base and download the Traxxas Link app onto your iPod touch or iPhone. The Jato 3.3 is also brutally fast, travelling at speeds past 65 mph!
- 1.2" (3 mm) thick, countersunk chassis, constructed of blue-anodized 6061 T6 aluminum. Features buggy-style mud guards and the option to place the receiver pack between the engine and fuel tank or in the rear compartment.
- Two-wheel drive with universal joint axles and dust boots, which operate at the most extreme deflection angles to allow for the most suspension travel.
- Traxxas TQi™ DSS 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link™, 30-model memory, a 5-channel receiver with telemetry ports and fail-safe. The included TQi docking base allows the user's iPhone or iPod touch (with the Traxxas Link App installed, must be purchased separately) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition graphical interface featuring Real-Time Telemetry, Customizable Dashboards, Steering/Throttle Expo, Steering/Braking Dual Rate, Servo Reversing, Endpoint Adjustment, plus Profile Customization and Sharing.
- Four GTR™ oil shocks with threaded composite bodies.
- Adjustable two-speed transmission with Torque-Control™ slipper clutch.
- Fully adjustable suspension includes roll centers, anti-squat and rear toe, ride height and weight bias. Also features 30° caster blocks with a 25° option, captured hardened-steel hinge pins and captured double sheer rod ends.
- Angled bellcrank steering for zero bump steer.
- Semi-metallic disc brakes with steel pads eliminate fade caused by heat build-up.
- Sealed, limited-slip gear differentials. Fully tunable with silicone shock oils.
- Sealed, Revo®-style, silicone-filled gearbox with finned aluminum alloy pressure plates. Spur gears can be removed and replaced without altering slipper adjustment.
- 2.5 oz. (75 cc) flip-top fuel tank with remote fingertip pull.
- Wheelie bar.
- 3.9" (100 mm) diameter, 2.8" (71 mm) wide, pre-glued Anaconda tires with horizontal bead design.
- 2.9" (72 mm) diameter, 1.9" (48 mm) wide chrome finish wheels.
Length: 16.5 in (420 mm) Height: 5.7 in (145 mm) Weight: 5.2 lb (2.4 kg) Requirements: Car blend glow fuel with 10-20% nitro content, Optional TQi docking base, plus an iPhone® or iPod touch® with downloaded Traxxas Link app (to control telemetry data), 4 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636