New! Traxxas® E-Maxx® Brushless TSM 4WD RTR
New! Traxxas® E-Maxx® Brushless TSM 4WD RTR
The 1/10 scale E-Maxx Brushless 4WD RTR delivers superior performance on- and off-road, in nearly any weather condition. Power comes courtesy of a Castle Creations MXL-6s brushless system and two low resistance 7-cell Power Cell iD NiMH batteries with second-generation High-Current Connectors and a 4Amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger. The included, Bluetooth enabled TQi 2.4GHz radio lets you wirelessly transmit telemetry data to the Traxxas Link app in order to quickly monitor and modify key performance data. Plus, new Traxxas Stability Management keeps you more in control than ever before!
Length: 20.4 in (518 mm), Width: 16.5 in (419 mm), Height: 9.8 in (248 mm), Weight (approx.): 7.2 lb (3,290 g), Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335 mm), Requirements: 4 “AA” batteries, Building and track equipment
- 0.1” (2 mm) thick composite chassis with quick-release hold-downs and scalable battery components to fit various stick or side-by-side packs.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with Revo®-spec sealed large-diameter outer/center driveshafts.
- Waterproof, 6S LiPo-compatible Castle™ Creations MXL-6s™ 2200kV brushless motor with 0.2” (5 mm) shaft, aluminum can and high-strength neodymium magnets.
- Waterproof Castle Creations MXL-6s brushless ESC with cooling fan, high-efficiency heat sink and 0.3” (6.5 mm) gold-plated connectors.
- Programmable TQi™ 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum radio system with Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module lets you fine-tune settings using an iPhone® (4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPod touch® (5th generation and later), iPad® (3rd generation and later) or iPad mini.
- Painted ProGraphix® body with factory-applied decals.
- Eight composite oil shocks with white springs, rubber bladders and double O-ring seals.
- Heavy-duty dual servo bellcrank steering with ball bearings.
- Adjustable Revo®-spec pivot ball suspension.
- Heavy-duty, brushless-ready two-speed transmission with reverse and steel idler gear.
- Torque-Control slipper clutch with aluminum friction pads.
- Sealed, limited-slip Revo-spec bevel gear differentials with X-ring seals.
- Sealed gearbox.
- Front/rear plastic bumpers with kick-ups.
- Two Power Cell iD 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH batteries with second-generation Traxxas High-Current Connectors.
- Traxxas iD 4Amp fast charger.
- 6.3” (160 mm) outer diameter, 3.3” (85 mm) wide soft-compound Maxx® tires.
- 3.8” (96 mm), 2.7” (70 mm) wide black chrome 10-spoke wheels with 0.7” (17 mm) hex.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Telemetry sensors for speed/rpm, motor temperature and battery voltage.
The Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio included with this vehicle includes a built-in Traxxas Link Wireless Module which uses Bluetooth technology to wirelessly transmit telemetry data to the Traxxas Link app.
The included 12V DC-powered, 4A fast charger maximizes run time on Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH batteries. Peak-detection circuitry ensures full charges every time. A vivid LED shows charge status—flashing green to indicate charge in progress, and steady green at full charge.
Traxxas iD Power Cell Battery Packs deliver maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed, 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Optimized for use with Traxxas iD chargers.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration engineered into your vehicle, making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
Copyright © 1994 -
Tower Hobbies All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.