NEW! Stampede® 4X4 RTR
Second-gen High-Current Connectors included!
Looking to have monster-sized fun? Look no further than the Traxxas Stampede 4X4 RTR. A Titan 12T 550 motor delivers the torque you can trust, while the XL-5 ESC is waterproof, making your off-road playground virtually unlimited. Maxx Chevron 2.8” (71 mm) tires provide unmatched endurance. Traxxas even includes a 7-cell NiMH battery and charger – just add 4 “AA” batteries!
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Drive®.
- Full-time 4WD, capable of speeds of over 30 mph*.
- Maxx® Chevron 2.8" tires.
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch.
- 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system.
- Revo®-spec differentials.
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving in water, mud and snow.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ electronic speed control.
- Equipped with second generation Traxxas High-Current Connectors.
- High-torque waterproof Traxxas steering servo.
- Efficient telescoping heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts.
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver.
- Modular, fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Extreme-terrain ground clearance and forward wheel placement to tackle steep approach angles.
- Long-travel suspension.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Precision quality hex hardware throughout.
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings *with optional speed pinion gear (sold separately)
Length: 15.6 in (397 mm) Front/Rear Track: 13.4 in (340 mm) Height: 8.9 in (227 mm) Ground Clearance: 3 in (75 mm) Wheelbase: 10.8 in (275 mm) Requires: 4 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment