Traxxas® Slash VXL Brushless 4X4 RTR
Traxxas® Slash VXL Brushless 4X4 RTR
The 1/10 scale Slash VXL Brushless 4X4 RTR is now available with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) and an On-Board Audio System! TSM makes it easier to control the Slash VXL 4X4 in any track condition, while the On-Board Audio System features real 900+ hp engine sounds taken from Traxxas team trucks.
Length: 22.4 in (568 mm)
Width: 11.7 in (296 mm)
Height: 8.4 in (214 mm)
Weight: 93.1 oz (2.6 kg)
4 “AA” batteries,
Traxxas Link Wireless Module – optional,
Building and track equipment
- Rigid chassis.
- Full-time 4WD.
- Velineon® 3500kV brushless motor.
- Waterproof, LiPo-compatible VXL-3s™ brushless ESC.
- Programmable TQi™ 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum radio system is compatible with the Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module (sold separately), which lets you fine-tune settings using an iPhone® (4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPod touch® (5th generation and later), iPad® (3rd generation and later) or iPad mini.
- Painted ProGraphix® body.
- Traxxas iD Power Cell 7-Cell NiMH battery and 4A peak detection fast charger
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with progressive rate springs.
- Patented Torque-Control™ slipper clutch.
- Revo®-spec sealed silicone-filled diffs.
- Long-travel suspension.
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver.
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft.
- Heavy-duty 0.2 in. (4 mm) steel turnbuckles.
- C-hub axle carriers.
- Precision high-quality hex hardware.
- Efficient rubber-sealed bearings.
- Licensed BF Goodrich® Mud Terrain™ T/A® tires with foam inserts.
What is it?
TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) is an electronic active handling system that uses sensors to understand the movement of the vehicle compared to the driver’s input and applies steering corrections as needed. This makes any TSM-equipped vehicle much easier to drive, requiring less skill for precise control. The benefit is most visible with difficult-to-control models such as powerful 2WD brushless models on loose dirt, water, smooth pavement – even snow and ice!
- Experience all the speed and acceleration your Traxxas model was engineered to offer!
- Prevents fishtailing and spinouts on slippery surfaces, even with full-throttle acceleration.
- Faster cornering with more control.
- Works in the background without intruding on your control.
- Adjusts from 0% to 100% using the transmitter.
- Fully compatible with Traxxas Link.
- No complicated set-up process is required!
On-Board Audio System
The On-Board Audio System uses sound that has been sampled from Traxxas team trucks, including the Traxxas Pro 4 short course truck driven by Traxxas' Mike Jenkins. The ON/OFF button and volume controls let you adjust the system settings, stealth mode to wide-open. The system uses a minimal amount of power from the battery so your runtime is not compromised. The intuitive sounds respond to throttle input from the transmitter. Cruise around or rip full-throttle to hear the difference in engine RPM. If you're stopped for more than 10 seconds, the engine will shut off. Just tap the throttle to hear the engine fire back up! Use the rocker switch on the included 3-channel transmitter to shift to "neutral" and hear the engine revving. Flip the switch, and launch back into racing.
- Sampled from Traxxas team trucks.
- Loud, high-power output.
- Supercharges your driving fun.
- Real 900+ hp engine sounds.
- Rugged and waterproof.
- Authentic gear shifting.
- Engine revving mode.
- Volume control.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
Copyright © 1994 -
Tower Hobbies All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.