Nitro Rustler RTR
The original Traxxas Nitro Rustler RTR has returned – and it's more affordable than ever! Features include a powerful TRX 2.5 engine, the TQ AM 27MHz radio system, EZ-Start push-button starting, Alias 2.8" tires, Twin-Spoke mirror-chrome 2.8" wheels, an EZ-Start battery, a Top Fueler fuel bottle, a spare glow plug and air filter elements.
- Blue-anodized double-deck T-6 aluminum chassis with fiber composite upper plate and front brace.
- Rear-wheel drive with telescoping U-joint drive shafts.
- Traxxas 2.5 racing engine with EZ-Start® electric starter, a slide valve carburetor, two glow plugs, an air filter and cylinder head protector, plus a battery and charger for the EZ-Start.
- Traxxas TQ™ 27MHz AM radio system with one high-torque steering servo, trim and servo reverse.
- Painted and trimmed ProGraphix® polycarbonate body with bolt-on rear wing and aluminum hardware.
- Four composite bodied Ultra™ oil shocks with X-ring technology.
- Composite tuned pipe exhaust with aluminum header.
- Four-wheel long-travel independent suspension with turnbuckle adjustments.
- Planetary gear differential with steel internal gears.
- Adjustable slipper clutch.
- Ball bearing-equipped Magnum 281™ transmission.
- Composite disc brakes.
- 70-tooth, 32-pitch nylon spur gear.
- 2.5 oz. (75 cc) fuel tank with flip-top lid and primer bulb.
- Pre-glued Alias™ tires with foam inserts, measuring 2" (51 mm) wide with a 2.8" (71 mm) inner diameter.
- TRX® Twin-Spoke™ mirror-chrome five-spoke wheels, measuring 2" (51 mm) wide with a 2.8" (71 mm) diameter.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- Top Fueler fuel bottle.
- EZ-Start battery.
- Spare glow plug and air filter elements.
- Tuning DVD and detailed, full-color instructions.
Length: 17.3 in (438 mm) Height: 6 in (152 mm) Wheelbase: 11.3 in (287 mm) Front Track: 12.5 in (318 mm) Rear Track: 12.4 in (314 mm) Weight: 3.8 lb (1.7 kg) Requirements: 12 "AA batteries (8 for the transmitter, 4 for the receiver), Fuel with 10-15% nitromethane content, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636