Nitro Rustler 2.4GHz RTR
Maximum stadium power and performance!
Nitro Rustlers are designed to come out of the box ready to hit 50 mph. With that level of speed, you can say goodbye to spending hours at the workbench and still say goodbye to the competition. Traxxas delivers the Rustler with a TRX 2.5 Racing Engine for the ultimate in rpm, torque and speed. With all that power you need precision control. The Rustler has you covered with a TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system that delivers exacting control, comfort and ease of use. With the Rustler there's nothing to add, nothing to lose and absolutely no reason to wait!
- Double-deck aluminum and composite chassis
- Rear-wheel drive
- TRX 2.5 Racing Engine
- Magnum 281™ transmission with ball bearings
- Low-profile body with ProGraphix® paint scheme
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks™
- Fiber-composite suspension arms
- Telescoping U-Joint drive shafts
- Planetary gear differential with steel gears
- Bolt-on rear wing with aluminum hardware
- 10T metal pinion gear
- Alias™ tires pre-glued on Twin-Spoke™ wheels
- EZ-Start electric starting system
- Tuned pipe exhaust system
- Powerful disc brake
Length: 17.25 in (438mm) Width: 12.5 in (318 mm) Height: 6 in (152 mm) Weight (approx.): 4.6 lb (2 kg) Requirements: 10-15% Nitromethane fuel, 8 "AA" batteries.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636