Monster Jam® Grave Digger 2.4GHz RTR®
Monster Hobby Class power!
Aggressive looks and first-class features make the Traxxas Monster Jam Grave Digger 2.4GHz RTR a must-have monster truck! Features a 12T Titan 550 motor, a XL-5 ESC with patent-pending Training Mode, a TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel, Monster Jam tires and wheels, a Power Cell NiMH battery and more.
- 1/10 scale, 2WD vehicle with a fiber-composite chassis.
- Officially licensed Monster Jam Advance Auto Parts Grinder painted body.
- 12T Titan® 550 modified motor with built-in cooling fan.
- Waterproof, high-performance XL-5™ ESC with Sport Mode (forward/brake/reverse), Race Mode (forward/brake) and patent-pending Training Mode™ (50% forward/brake/50% reverse).
- TQ™ 2-channel 2.4GHz radio system with a digital high-torque waterproof micro steering servo, a four-channel micro receiver, servo reversing, electronic trim controls, a low-battery indicator, a retractable antenna, 50/50 or 70-30 trigger.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Color-matched, powder-coated shock springs with responsive spring rate.
- Bearing-equipped Magnum 272™ steel-gear transmission.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- Optional 23-tooth pinion gear results in top speeds exceeding 30 mph.
- Sealed gearbox with beefed-up motor guard adds protection.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- Captured rod ends provide superior durability.
- Solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Monster Jam replica tires and deep dish wheels with beadlock detailing.
- Performance foam inserts.
- Traxxas 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery pack with High-Current Connectors.
- AC wall charger.
Length: 16.3 in (413 mm), Ground Clearance: 4 in (102 mm), Front/Rear Track: 12.8 in (324 mm), Wheelbase: 10.6 in (270 mm), Weight: 65 oz (1.9 kg), Requirements: 8 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636