Slash™ 4X4 Platinum Edition Brushless 4WD ARR
Featuring a low-CG chassis and Big Bore shocks!
The Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition Brushless 4WD ARR takes short-course authenticity to the next level! Packed with performance features, upgrades include a low-CG chassis and Big Bore GTR shocks. It's Almost Ready-to-Run, too, so you can add the radio, battery, charger and paint scheme you like best.
- Upgraded, low center-of-gravity chassis.
- Four-wheel drive.
- Velineon® 3500kV brushless motor with ultra-high temperature Neodymium magnets and high-speed ball bearings.
- Waterproof VXL-3s™ brushless ESC with reverse, Training Mode™, low-voltage detection for 2S and 3S LiPo packs and a Traxxas High-Current Connector.
- Clear polycarbonate body with overspray film and window masks.
- Upgraded threaded, GTR™ Big Bore shocks with sealed X-rings, 0.5" (13 mm) PTFE-coated bores and titanium nitride shafts.
- White powder-coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate.
- Blue-anodized aluminum steering blocks with a high-torque digital ball bearing servo and spring-loaded servo protection.
- Blue-anodized C-hub suspension with adjustable front/rear sway bars.
- Optional, extra-stiff sway bar set.
- Ball bearing-equipped transmission.
Length: 22.4 in (568 mm), Width: 11.7 in (296 mm), Height: 8.4 in (214 mm), Front/Rear Track: 11.7 in (296 mm), Ground Clearance: 2.5 in (63.5 mm) Requirements: 2-channel radio and receiver, 6-7 cell NiMH or (2S-3S) LiPo battery pack, Charger (to match selected battery), Polycarbonate-safe paint and "AA" batteries